Over the years, our photo retouching company have served customers coming from companies of all sizes. Using advanced techniques and state of the art equipments, we were able to create product images that successfully attracted and persuaded customers into buying the products.
Our photo retouching company have completed various photography and retouching projects for many clients. Our photography and retouching portfolio includes fashion, jewelry, FMCG, ecommerce, printing, lifestyle, product, location, and studio photography. As a result, we have been entrusted by various international and local companies to create their product images.
Bringing our clients’ brand to the next level
We believe that product photography is more than taking pictures of still objects -- it’s about conveying your vision and ideas through the product image. To accomplish this, our photo retouching company makes sure we always work together with you throughout the photography and retouching process. This helps us understand your expectations better and know what aspects of the brand and product you wish to highlight.
All our projects go through a 11 step process in order to perfect each image and bring your brand to the next level. These processes can be separated into 3 sections: before, during, and after shoot.
1. Contact Sales - communicate with our sales department to inquire details regarding your project
2. Client provide expectations - these include technical aspects, samples, references, benchmarks, prices, timeline, and quantity
4. Client deliver goods
1. Shoot sample goods
1. Customer check quality and make any adjustments, if necessary
2. Confirm quote
3. Process batch - includes photography and retouching sessions
4. Send finished images to customer for checking
5. Make any necessary adjustments
6. Return products and send invoice
In Our Work, discover numerous past projects that we have completed. Gain a better understanding of how our photo retouching company have helped various clients achieve positive response from the market.